The Annabel Charitable Foundation Bursaries are awarded on a needs basis.
- The Applicant must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- The Applicant’s course must be in Australia
- Scholarships are awarded for practical and academic courses
- Applicant’s course must comply with Government guidelines.
What is the process to apply for a scholarship?
For applicants studying with an existing partner institution
- Speak to the contact person at your institution for an application form
- Complete and submit your application to the contact person to on-forward to the ACF
- The ACF Scholarship committee assess applications and advise of their decision
For applicants studying at a training institution not yet partnered with the ACF:-
- Contact the ACF to initiate a partnership with your training institution
What is required of me if my application is successful?
- The awarding of a Bursary is a two step process. The ACF’s Scholarship & Bursary Fund Committee endorses suitable candidates. Bursaries are then awarded to the endorsed candidates subject to available funds.
- To facilitate the raising of donations for the scholarship The ACF will place the endorsed candidates’ photos and relevant details on our website and attach these details to our email newsletters.
- The ACF views the granting of a Bursary as the start of an ongoing partnership with the successful Applicant. Your current Supporters can maximise their support by redirecting their support through The ACF and thereby receiving a tax deduction.
To learn more about the ACF and to see how you can benefit from an ACF scholarship Click Here to access our newsletters.