Service Fee Announcement
The Annabel Foundation has been in operation since 2008 and relies on the support of donors and theological training providers like you to achieve our mission of serving God. This is done by providing assistance to students to maximise their financial support as they are professionally trained in spreading the Gospel of Christ’s love.
Since the commencement of the Annabel Foundation there has not been any service charge levied against donations received. The administration and promotional expenses of running the Foundation have been met by the Annabel Foundation Founders.
A recent strategic review by the Annabel Foundation Board determined this was unsustainable and excessively limiting as we endeavour to promote the work of the Foundation across Australia.
The Annabel Foundation Board have therefore decided that a service charge of 10% will be levied on all new donations received commencing 1st June 2014.
The funds generated by the service charge will be used to meet operational expenses which are always kept to an absolute minimum wherever possible. The service charge will also allow
- Undertake a revitalisation of the Annabel Foundation website which will incorporate the inclusion of materials for bursary recipients, potential donors and also training providers.
- Incorporate online donations via our website.
- Fund further work by the Annabel Foundation team to engage in partnership with a greater number of theological training providers around Australia.
- Provide additional support to students by mentoring them in engagement with their supporter base thereby maximising donations via tax deductibility.
- Produce electronic and hard copy manuals for bursary recipients, churches and training providers.
We are very humbled how God has blessed our ministry through the generous support of our partners.
Should you have any queries regarding the service charge or the Annabel Foundation’s operations more generally please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or 0414 398 257 or our Administration Manager Geoff Annabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0410 471 504.
Yours In His Service,
The Annabel Charitable Foundation Ltd
Sign up for our Newsletter: